Skype
proxy-tee

Second Earth Second Earth

Well besides the fact that I dont realy get the plot, I like the animationstyle :D
The lipsync could use some work though, there are a lot of very good tutorials on youtube on that topic, just look it up :)
the beating chest in the end could have been better.
But over all it was a solid piece of animation and I feel like there is a lot of potential in the style :)

3.5/5

Demons Demons

Ive actually got some points to criticise here .... well the kick right at the beginnging comes kinda out of nowhere.. and what is that blurry thing on the screen supposed to be ? :/
Otherwise I realy like the style keep it up mate :)

P.S.: I don't think blood works that way :o

Psynical responds:

Cheers for the motivation, I'm trying to get more and more info in the art and stuff despite the fact you dont learn anything about art at school so Im trying yo come up with a style and im trying to use effects which i didnt want to overdo so yeah. :)

The Escape Artist The Escape Artist

I like the fluent style of your Animation and I think its pretty funny, buuuut to give you some critique.... even though it was hard to find something, I think the last camerapan was a little unneeded, you could have made a whole bodyshot then it wouldn't be so shaky (maybe the wrong word here but the shot before was slowly zooming in and then there is this quick cut and a quick pan up, that feels a little rough to watch, maybe you could have made a static shot just on the upper body..^^)
Buuut after all, very solid animation style, good lipsync and nice gigglemoment, cant stop watching it :D
4.5/5 :)
looking foreward to your next piece, you good sir are getting a follower !

ShadeMachine responds:

Even i was not satisfied with the camera effects... It does feel... not smooth/sudden movements..!! Thank you for the cool tips...!!! :)

LOL: TEXTING LOL: TEXTING