Skype
proxy-tee

Second Earth Second Earth

Well besides the fact that I dont realy get the plot, I like the animationstyle :D
The lipsync could use some work though, there are a lot of very good tutorials on youtube on that topic, just look it up :)
the beating chest in the end could have been better.
But over all it was a solid piece of animation and I feel like there is a lot of potential in the style :)

3.5/5

Demons Demons

Ive actually got some points to criticise here .... well the kick right at the beginnging comes kinda out of nowhere.. and what is that blurry thing on the screen supposed to be ? :/
Otherwise I realy like the style keep it up mate :)

P.S.: I don't think blood works that way :o

Psynical responds:

Cheers for the motivation, I'm trying to get more and more info in the art and stuff despite the fact you dont learn anything about art at school so Im trying yo come up with a style and im trying to use effects which i didnt want to overdo so yeah. :)

The Escape Artist The Escape Artist

I like the fluent style of your Animation and I think its pretty funny, buuuut to give you some critique.... even though it was hard to find something, I think the last camerapan was a little unneeded, you could have made a whole bodyshot then it wouldn't be so shaky (maybe the wrong word here but the shot before was slowly zooming in and then there is this quick cut and a quick pan up, that feels a little rough to watch, maybe you could have made a static shot just on the upper body..^^)
Buuut after all, very solid animation style, good lipsync and nice gigglemoment, cant stop watching it :D
4.5/5 :)
looking foreward to your next piece, you good sir are getting a follower !

ShadeMachine responds:

Even i was not satisfied with the camera effects... It does feel... not smooth/sudden movements..!! Thank you for the cool tips...!!! :)

Eye Of Odin Eye Of Odin

Even though I didnt realy get the plot, and there is a small cut in the sound, this is a true masterpiece of art, I admire the style and cant imagine how long this took :o

Hereder responds:

Thanks allot!
The cut in the song is simply because the song was too long and left me with 3 options:
1. Go back to the drawing board and make more images.
2. re-use the existing images to draaaag it out.
3. cut the song in the middle. (still not good, I know, but I lack a proper software for it)

Thanks anyway!

Anthro Wolf and Cat Anthro Wolf and Cat

I love this piece *.*
Great animation, good lipsync, great characters, great environment design in terms of sounds and are, good shading , I realy like it a lot :)
For a 5/5 the lipsync should be a little faster, but no offense at all, I realy like it !

Poppy Animation Demo Poppy Animation Demo

I realy admire the characterdesign but the animation is a little slow and sticky, still good work though, keep it up !

Pakushy responds:

"demo" implies its not finished. im adding alot of frames, voices and background on the final version. be happy i didnt charge you 20$ for early access :D

Final Fantasy 7 # 4 Final Fantasy 7 # 4

Love it !

Thanks dude ^^

Benjamin games Benjamin games

Great Job dude !:)
The characters and the sfx are very refined !:)
The only thing that keeps me from giving you a 5/5 is the music :(
In my opinion the music you chose wasn't good for the mood in the video :/ maybe take another one that comes along with whats actually happemimg im the video for your next episode :)
Other then that, I realy like it and Im looking foreward to the next episode :)

poppetje3D responds:

Glad your liking it, everyone has his taste in music.

Link # 2 Link # 2

Your work is gettin better so fast, I am kinda jeallous bout it, I just cant bring my ideas as fast to the web as you can, keep it up :)
BTW would you like to do a collab sometime in the future ? :3

Wondermeow responds:

Thanks for the kind words thats really nice of you, of course mate ^^.

Final Fantasy 7 # 3 Final Fantasy 7 # 3

Even thoughthe voices aren't the best the joke comes over quite nice ^^
I like it! Pls make some longer cartoons though :(

Hi AniTONGer,

Thanks mate appreciate the feedback, I definitely keep note to make longer cartoons ^^.